What about trying new pleasures to enjoy Oscar kiwi fruits? They are obviously delicious plain, but have a look at these 3 recipes, they’re perfect to get plenty of vitamins and energy every morning!
Kiwi and apple juice
Apple is such a great and sweet fruit to add in a kiwi juice. This is recipe full of vitamin C perfect to get more fibres.
Ingredients (for 2)
3 big apples
– Put the kiwi fruits and the apples in the refrigerator a few hours before preparing the juice
– Peel the kiwis and cut them into pieces. Do the same with the apples.
– Put the apples in the juicer to extract the juice. If you do not have one, you can use a blender, mix them, then filter the juice with a fine sieve.
– Keep the apple juice on the side
– Blend the kiwis for 5 seconds in the blender
– Mix the apple and kiwi fruit juice together
– Serve and enjoy your fresh home made juice!
To taste different flavours, you can add other fruits such as banana or even vegetables (celery, spinach leaves…).
Chia kiwi pudding
Have you ever heard of these small seeds from Mexico? Very rich in protein, omega 3 and fibers, they’re great to make tasty recipes! Add a few slices of kiwi for the vitamin C and you’ve got a perfect balanced breakfast.
Ingredients (for 1)
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 cup of almonds, oat, rice or coconut milk…
2 tablespoons of agave syrup or honey, depending on your preferences
2 ripe kiwis
– The day before, mix the chia seeds with the milk in a dish. The seeds will swell overnight in the fridge.
– The next morning, peel and cut the kiwis and ½ mango, arrange the fruits over the chia seeds.
– It’s ready, enjoy!
Kiwi & banana Smoothie Bowl
What about enjoying a smoothie with a spoon? This is what the smoothie bowl is about! Add some fresh and seasonal fruits such as kiwi, dried fruits, seeds, etc, and you get a delicious and complete breakfast to start the day on the right foot!
Ingredients (for 1 large bowl)
1 handful of spinach sprouts
1 cup of almond milk or other vegetable drink
1 tablespoon of agave syrup or honey according to your taste
For the topping
A few slices of kiwi and banana, a little granola for the crisp side. You can also add some chia seeds, Goji berries, grated coconut, almonds … Let your imagination run and mix the flavours.
– In a blender, mix the fruits together until you get a creamy and thick consistency
– Keep a few slices of kiwi and banana for the end
– Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
– Decorate harmoniously with slices of kiwis, bananas, seeds, granola, etc.
– Enjoy your smoothie immediately… with a spoon!
Find more ideas here and think about sharing your kiwi recipes on social networks! #BeKiwiBeHappy
Oscar Kiwi on Facebook.
Oscar Kiwi on Instagram.
© Qualité Landes