What about healthy and comforting recipes to cheer you up? Oscar® Kiwi team is happy to share 2 ideas, they’re perfect to brighten up your day!
These yummy recipes are so easy to make, even the kids can help! The great thing is that you can change the ingredients depending on what you have in your fridge and pantry.
♦ Oscar® Kiwi Toasts with Red Berries
For breakfast or a snack, you can use the fruits you like depending on the season, choose another bread (wheat, multigrain, sourdough…) or butter.
For 2 persons
2 Oscar® kiwis
Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries…
4 slices of bread
Almond or peanut butter, chocolate spread…
– Peel the kiwi fruits and cut them into thin slices.
– Wash the fruits, cut them in half if needed.
– Slightly toast the bread and spread the almond butter on each slice.
– Garnish with the fruits.
♦ Oscar® Kiwi and Watermelon Popsicles
This is a very refreshing homemade recipe! You can use different fruits such as mango, strawberry or banana with some Oscar® Kiwi fruits.
For 2 persons
240 g Oscar® Kiwi flesh (8 oz)
240 g watermelon flesh (8 oz)
40 g caster sugar (1/8 cup)
12 cl water (1/2 cup)
– Mix the flesh.
– Pour the sugar and the water in a bowl and mix with the flesh.
– In the popsicle molds, alternate a layer of kiwi flesh and one of watermelon flesh.
– Put in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
Stay safe and healthy…