In this uncertain time, cooking is one way you may bring some sense of pleasure and order into your homes. Oscar® Kiwi Fruit is sharing two healthy and quick recipes with simple ingredients.
Need some inspiration? We’re more than happy to share these easy and delicious recipes full of vitamins. If you don’t have certain ingredients, no problem! You can always replace them with what you have in your fridge or pantry.
– Quinoa Salad with Vegetables and Kiwi Fruits
Quinoa is a great base for salad. This recipe is vegetarian but you can add some proteins (shrimps, chicken, tofu, chickpeas) and replace some ingredients if needed. You can use rice or bulgur, replace vegetables with what you have in store.
Preparation: 30 mn
150 g quinoa
1 Oscar® kiwi fruit
1 small fennel bulb
– Prepare and cook the quinoa properly.
– Peel and grate the carrot.
– Trim off the fennel stalks and slice the fennel lengthwise.
– Peel and dice the kiwi.
– In a large bowl, place all the ingredients. Mix together gently.
– Drizzle salad with dressing (olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, aromatic herbs…).
– Green Buddha Bowl with Oscar® Kiwi Fruits
Just like the previous recipe, do not hesitate to replace some ingredients. You can also use some frozen vegetables (peas, asparagus, etc) with the kiwis. A great source of vitamins!
Préparation : 15 mn
2 Oscar® kiwi fruits
150 g bulgur
2 chicken breasts (or other vegetable proteins)
Arugula salad leaves (or other salad)
1 small fennel bulb
2 tsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp olive oil
½ lemon (juice)
– Cook the chicken breasts and the bulgur properly.
– Wash the salad and the fennel.
– Trim off the fennel stalks, slice the fennel lengthwise. Peel and cut the avocado, cucumber and the kiwi fruits.
– In 2 bowls, place the bulgur first, add the chicken, vegetables and kiwi fruits.
– Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
– Drizzle with dressing.
If you’re looking for more ideas, check out our other yummy and easy recipes.