Nothing better than some homemade granola with fresh kiwi fruits for breakfast! Cereals are usually packed with added sugar, so try this very simple and healthy granola recipe. Add some yoghurt or milk (vegetable or not) and a kiwi fruit full of vitamins, you’ll love it.
- In a large bowl, coarsely chop nuts and seeds. Pour the syrups and toss until the mixture is coated.
- Spread the granola mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (300°F). Bake until lightly golden, about 25 to 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Let the granola cool completely. It will further crisp up as it cools.
Optional: top with dried fruits or chocolate chips.
- Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Enjoy with some yogurt or milk (vegetable or not) and 1 or 2 Oscar® kiwis cut into slices.