For the topping:
A few slices of kiwi and banana, a little granola for the crisp side. You can also add some chia seeds, Goji berries, grated coconut, almonds ... Let your imagination run and mix the flavours.
- In a blender, mix the fruits together until you get a creamy and thick consistency.
- Keep a few slices of kiwi fruits and banana for the end.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Decorate harmoniously with slices of kiwi fruits, bananas, seeds, granola, etc.
- Enjoy your smoothie immediately... with a spoon!