- Make the pesto. Discard any green part of the garlic, then mix the garlic with the basil, hazelnuts, Parmesan, olive oil, and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Keep in a cool place.
- Peel the kiwis and cut them into small pieces. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and cut into thin slices.
- Wash and drain the baby spinach and beetroot leaves and the purslane. Peel and slice the onions and finely slice the green parts. Strip the chervil leaves from their stalks.
- Peel the avocados, cut the flesh into pieces and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Add the baby leaves, kiwis, cucumber, avocados, chervil, and onions (including the green parts). Mix together gently.
- Sprinkle with grated ginger.
- Serve with slices of toast spread with pesto.
© Sucré Salé / Patricia Kettenhofen