Do you want to fill up on freshness, vitamins and minerals with these new Oscar Kiwi salad recipes? Which one do you prefer?
Here are some healthy and delicious recipes that you’ll love.
Salmon, Oscar® kiwi and strawberry salad
Here’s what you need to make a colourful and tasty dish!
2 Oscar® kiwis
2 large handfuls of fresh spinach shoots (or other salad greens)
2 salmon fillets
A few mint leaves
Olive oil and vinegar
Salt and pepper
– Wash, peel and cut the fruits and cucumber.
– In the meantime, cook the salmon fillets in a frying pan.
– Arrange the salad, kiwis, strawberries and cucumber on the plates.
– Chop a few mint leaves and season with oil and vinegar.
– Add the cooked salmon on top.
– Serve immediately.
You can find many delicious ideas on the Oscar website in the Recipes section, here is a selection:
Which one will you try first?! #BeKiwiBeHappy