Do you often get morning or afternoon munchies? If it sounds familiar, we’ve got the answer! Oscar® Kiwi has prepared 3 simple, healthy and delicious snacks high in vitamins. Let’s try these recipes!
It’s a sound you might know… When your stomach starts gurgling when it gets close to mealtime but you still have things to do before you can really have your break… Well, of course you could easily silence this noise by grabbing a chocolate snack. But is it worth it? Or you could choose healthier snacks to stay on track and keep your energy up all day.
These 3 kiwi fruits recipes are both quick and easy to make and perfect to enjoy all the kiwi benefits! So try to make the right choices to satisfy every craving without feeling guilty…
Whatelse than a tasty toast ready in less than 5 minutes? It will help you to maintain you energy throughout the day.
For 1 person
1 Oscar® kiwi fruit
1 large slice of whole wheat bread
20 g of cream cheese (or almond puree, peanut butter, etc.)
1 cc of seeds (sunflower, sesame, linseed, etc.)
1 cc of honey (optional)
– Spread the cheese on the slice.
– Peel the kiwi, cut into slices and put them on the bread.
– Sprinkle with seeds and drizzle some honey on.
– It’s ready to enjoy!
Nothing better than seasonal fruits to fill up with vitamins and flavors! You’ll love it…
For 2 people
2 ripe Oscar® kiwi fruits
2 ripe persimmons
10 cl of water
1 pack of vanilla sugar (optional)
5 ice cubes
– Peel the kiwi fruits and the persimmons, cut them into chunks.
– In a blender, combine the fruits, the ice cubes, the water and the vanilla sugar.
– Cover and process until blended.
– Add some more water depending on how you like your smoothie.
– Serve immediately.
Kiwi fruits and ginger applesauce
If the kiwi fruits benefits are incredible (read our article), ginger is also known for its many major benefits: help fight infections, anti-inflammatory properties, help digestion, etc. The combination of these two fruits can only be great!
For 2 people
5 ripe Oscar® kiwi fruits
20 cl water
15 g fresh ginger
1 organic lime
1 pack of vanilla sugar
1 TS of honey (optional)
– Peel the kiwi fruits and the apples, cut them into chunks.
– In a saucepan, combine fruits, sugar and water.
– Cover and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes until fruits are soft.
– Peel, grate and add the ginger in the saucepan.
– Allow to cool then mash with a fork. For a smoother recipe, run the cooked fruits through a food mill or purée with a stick blender.
– Enjoy either hot or chilled.
Do not forget to check out our Recipes section to get more ideas and test new recipes.
The Oscar® Kiwi season has just begun, it’s time to enjoy some delicious kiwi fruits full of vitamins and cultivated with love!