Looking for freshness with the summer coming? Oscar Kiwi has prepared 2 healthy and refreshing recipes that you will love!
♦ Oscar Kiwi Granita
For a change from ice cream, this kiwi granita recipe is perfect for a refreshing, vitamin-packed break!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 4h
8 Oscar kiwis
40 g sugar (adjust to taste)
– Peel the kiwis, blend the flesh with the sugar and lemon juice.
– Pour the mixture into a container and freeze for 4 hours.
– Every hour, scrape the mixture with a fork to form small ice crystals.
– Do the same just before serving.
– Serve immediately.
♦ Kiwi carpaccio with honey
A quick and easy recipe to prepare, a sweet mix of flavours…
Preparation time 15 min.
5 Oscar kiwis
juice of ½ lemon
1 tablespoon of honey
A few fresh mint leaves
– Put the kiwis in the fridge for 1 hour.
– Peel them and cut them into very thin slices and spread them out nicely on a large plate.
– Heat the honey slightly, mix with the lemon juice and drizzle over the kiwis.
– Chop the mint leaves. It’s ready!
What’s your solution to quench your thirst?